Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nervous

I wrote a book, and now what? I am in the process of taking care of many things before the book is released. For one, the book has to be printed. There are changes to be made to the e-book. I was dealing with what the cover would look like. Thankfully someone else was creating that for me. I am dealing with the website. Again, thankful someone else is doing that. I had to figure out a release date. There have been so many things on my plate to do. I still have many things to accomplish beforehand . After all of this is completed and out of my hands starting to work on my second book is next on the docket. I have all of this going on and today I took a moment to reflect on my journey. I realize that people are going to read my book. What if it sucks? What if they love it? I really have a feeling of being nervous. When writing the book I thought about this. It's been so far removed from my mind during this time. There is nothing I can do now. This book was my journey and good for me to release and shared with the world. That doesn't remove the fear though. Let's see what you think.

4 comments:

barry said...

it'll probably suck but we'll read it anyway

barry said...

sorry I haven't picked on you in a while I'll pick up the slack and get back to it

Anonymous said...

Hi beneficial post. I did just a little difficulity observing this informative article onSafari
nevertheless, not certain why?
My page: Records Search

Anonymous said...

Would you imagination only repost this particular onto the site?
Quite possibly to guarantee consumer credit emerged wherever
it is actually expected. Have a great a single!
Here is my web site Genital Warts Cream