Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Love birds

Emily and I went out for a movie this weekend. It had my movie star crush in it. She was her typical hot self. In the movie she played a role similar to that in Along Came Polly. It was an enjoyable movie. After that we went out for dinner. At dinner I had some shrimp and lobster, which was a nice combo to have. After finishing dinner we decided to get some dessert. A thick chocolate chip cookie with icecream. I don't know about you, but just writing this I'm getting hungry! :-) While sitting there I noticed a couple of love birds. The girl was giving her man spoonfuls of dessert. As we are in love with each other, that was too much for us. But wait that girl was Emily and that man was me. I had started feeling like crap and I couldn't make it from the plate to my mouth anymore. As a side note I think I had an allergic reaction to the lobster. I didn't use to be allergic to lobster. But I digress. This was the first time in public Emily had to feed me. That sucked, but surprisingly I didn't care what the other people thought. I saw growth in the area of not caring what others thought. Thank you Emily for doing that. This journey has had many ups and downs. That was a twofer for me.

1 comments:

Emily Beal said...

Anything for you, babe!